With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidths, the PrismAP antennas are interchangeable and improve beam-shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The PrismStation 5AC and IsoStations use horn antenna sectors designed for increased co-location performance without sacrificing gain.
Symmetrical horn antennas (30o and 45o versions, models PrismAP-5-30 and PrismAP-5-45, respectively) offer breakthrough scalability options for wireless systems. Unique beam performance and great co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
Co-Location Asymmetrical horn antennas (60o and 90o versions, models PrismAP-5-60 and PrismAP-5-90, respectively) have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation. They offer best front-to-back ratio in the industry and the lowest side lobe radiation. Asymmetrical horn antennas are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
The PrismAP antennas come with precise radiation angles for specific beam shaping, ranging from 30° to 90°, making them suitable for a wider range of installations.
- Designed for increased co-location performance
- Available in 30o , 45o , 60o , and 90o designs
- Designed for use with PS-5AC, IS-5AC, and IS-M5
- Single button release for ease of changing antennas
- Newly designed horn for improved beam shaping
- General Information
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- airMAX ac
- Product Model
- Product Name
- airMAX ac PRISMAP-5-45 Antenna
- Product Type
- Technical Information
- 5.15 GHz to 5.85 GHz
- Antenna Gain
- 15.5 dBi
- Physical Characteristics
- Weight (Approximate)
- 1.34 kg
- Base Station
- Ubiquiti airMAX PS-5AC PrismStation
- Ubiquiti airMAX IS-5AC IsoStation
- Ubiquiti airMAX IS-M5 IsoStation