- Supports 24 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 10/100/1000Mbps SPF slots
- Supports auto-MDI/MDIX crossover detection and auto-correction
- Supports 10/100Mbps full/half duplex modes and 1000Mbps full duplex mode
- Supports wire-speed package filtering and forwarding rates
- Supports store-and-forward architecture with fragment and CRC error package filtering
- Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Support 8K MAC address table & 9KB jumbo frame
- Designed with fan-less quite operation & 19-inch rack-mountable metal case
- Plug and play, no installation required
Built-in 2 SFP slots
The GS-1026 V2 is built in with 2 SFP slots to uplink to the server, storage, or other switch. You can make the connection by plugging in standard SFP fiber modules for long distance applications.
Supports High-Speed Networking and Jumbo Frames
The GS-1026 V2 is an excellent solution to expand your Gigabit network. With Gigabit speed, the GS-1026 V2 gives high flexibility and high bandwidth connectivity to servers, workstations and other attached devices. It enables you to save time when transferring large files. In addition, it also supports Jumbo Frames 9K to improve network utilization in large files transfer.
Plug & Play, No Installation Required
Just plug Ethernet enabled devices into the switch. Data can be transmitted through existing standard Cat-5e Ethernet cables with no additional cables or configuration required.
The GS-1026 V2 switch also supports auto-negotiation, non-blocking wire speed, auto-MDI/MDI-X and store and forward architecture to give you the maximum speed and highest performance possible for each device connected to your network.
Each of the GS-1026 V2 's ports automatically detect whether connected network devices are running at 10Mbps or 100Mbps and half-duplex or full-duplex mode, and adjusts the speed and mode accordingly ensuring easy and hassle-free operation.
- Non-Blocking Wire Speed
Forwards and receives traffic seamlessly - each port supports speeds up to 200Mbps in full-duplex mode simultaneously, providing full wire speed to connected devices and allowing you to run a high speed network smoothly.
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X
Every port of the GS-1026 V2 can automatically detect the type of cables. There is no need to choose crossover or parallel cables when you are connecting this switch to another switch or to a computer.
- Supports Store and Forward Architecture
With the store and forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets, the GS-1026 V2 can maximize network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets.
- General Information
- Edimax Technology
- Manufacturer Part Number
- GS-1026 V2
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Model
- GS-1026 V2
- Product Name
- 24-Port Gigabit with 2 SFP Slot Rack-Mount Switch
- Product Type
- Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports
- Uplink Port
- Stack Port
- Port/Expansion Slot Details
- 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported
- Twisted Pair
- Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology
- I/O Expansions
- Number of Total Expansion Slots
- Expansion Slot Type
- Shared SFP Slot
- Number of SFP Slots
- Network & Communication
- Layer Supported
- Management & Protocols
- Power Description
- Power Source
- Power Supply
- Physical Characteristics
- Form Factor
- 44 mm
- 441 mm
- 131 mm
- Weight (Approximate)
- 1.96 kg